Episcopal Conference of the Deaf spreads the Gospel of Christ among Deaf people.
The ECD is a central clearing house concerning all aspects of work among Deaf people in the Episcopal Church.
ECD is offering grants to help ECD members and others already involved in Episcopal Deaf ministries assistance to attend Liturgical Interpreting Conference at Gallaudet University - Sept. 23-25
Conference website www.liturgicalinterpreting.com
- Click on this link: Individual Grant Application for Liturgical Interpreting Conference
- Click on "File" tab near the top of this Google document.
- Download in a program you can work with on your computer.
- Rename and save the file as YOURNAMEterpconf2016.pdf or .doc or .docx.
- Send to ECD secretary Cass Martensen at email@example.com.
The ECD is excited to introduce the first Deaf person to be ordained in the United States in many years, The Rev. Richard "Dick" Mahaffy. He was ordained as Transitional Deacon on May 28, 2016. He will be ordained into priesthood at later date.
Most Recent Sermon
Please check back soon.
Sept 23-25, 2016
—— Conference for Liturgical Interpreters at Gallaudet University
………To register – www.liturgicalinterpreting.com
October 7-10, 2016
——-Fall Board Meeting (Hartford, CT)
—– Spring Board meeting (TBA)
June 20-24, 2017
—– ECD Convention – Birmingham, AL